Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: July 2004:
[freeciv-data] (PR#9163) manpages for civ{server,client}

To: florian@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-data] (PR#9163) manpages for civ{server,client}
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 12:20:25 -0700

I put the manpages into cvs in doc/man/.  Translators should get a
chance to translate them but I don't know how this is done...I guess the
translators must put them into doc/$lang/man/ or doc/$lang/ and call the
file something like civserver.DE.6?

However the manpages could probably use some review.  I glanced over
them but didn't check in detail.  Probably they'll get this review when
they're translated, but if someone wants to look over them closely I
encourage it.

jason