Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: January 2004:
[freeciv-data] (PR#7029) Rfc: Fleshing out/extending the tech tree

Cc: freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-data] (PR#7029) Rfc: Fleshing out/extending the tech tree
From: "Marcelo Burda" <mburda@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 04:27:02 -0800

> [raven@xxxxxxxxx - Mer. Déc. 10 07:21:24 2003]:

> a few Star Destroyers in orbit around a pre-industrial planet.  Just
> plane suck for the players in early game, and no chalange for the
> Galactic champion.
>
> Hypothetically, I really like the idea though!

interestelar colonizer are simple droped in the colonized
asteroid/moon/planet no interestelar destroyers!
Alien colonizer only can found a city in a alien-terra-formed area,
until this a alien colonized work as a one citicen movil city.
Make alien-terra-formed very difficult task, and pre-industrial
civilization can easy own-terraforme it placing forest!

Very difficult task for the Galactic champion.

Hypothetically, I really like the idea too! but a colonizing own moon
or make litles system of planets colonizing asteroid are more realistic

we can make a meta server where the firs space colonizing wait for a
first spece colonizer from others civilization, then create the server
asteroid all first space colonizer reach this asteroid at some time