Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: July 2003:
[freeciv-data] Asking to answer quickly: Elven nationset isn't working

To: freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-data] Asking to answer quickly: Elven nationset isn't working
From: troopper5@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 15:56:39 +0300 (EEST)

Can you send me clear description, how to install Elven and Hobbits nationsets?

I installed them to my Fireesiv data folder, to their own folders, and overwrited all files that existed. Now, my freeciv doesn't start game at all! It says only that cannot connect to server. It doesn't even ask what nation to choose.

What is wrong?

Please, answer as quickly as you can.

//-----troopper5
//-----troopper5@xxxxxxxxx

__
Ota itsellesi luotettava kotimainen email http://www.jippii.fi/
Tutustu samalla netin parhaaseen pelipaikkaan JIPPIIGAMESIIN.