Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: June 2002:
[freeciv-data] freecol graphics for freeciv

To: <freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [freeciv-data] freecol graphics for freeciv
From: Per I Mathisen <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 18:17:28 +0200 (MEST)

I've gotten permission from the artist for the Freecol project to use
their graphics in Freeciv under the GPL. I promised we would give the
artist proper credits, so don't let me down. I have shrunk some of their
units down to Freeciv size and put them into an xpm. The file is
"freecolunits.xpm", the place is ftp incoming.

Enjoy.

Yours,
Per

"It is difficult to catch a black cat in a dark room.
Especially if there is no cat there." - Confucius