Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: June 2002:
[freeciv-data] Re: Mountain in Lexxy and CEVO

To: freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-data] Re: Mountain in Lexxy and CEVO
From: "T.J.T van Kooten" <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 18:06:23 +0200

To my knowledge the mountains in the Cevo set are free for
use. I have Conflicts in Civilization and Fantastic Worlds and
those mountains don't show up in any of the commercial
scenarios.

If you look closely you'll see that the mountains and hills are
done by JBR (his sig is at the left side -his name is probably
somewhere in the credits.txt). So the mountains and the hills
in Cevo are "clean".

Thomas