Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: May 2002:
[freeciv-data] Re: cevo

To: <freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [freeciv-data] Re: cevo
From: Per I Mathisen <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 17:00:21 +0200 (MEST)

On Fri, 24 May 2002, Fr=E9d=E9ric Rodrigo wrote:
> I want work again on my tiles (R-Hires) and I want know if a can use my w=
ork
> CEVO or not, for copying reason ?
>
> I want use "the best of" other tiles to build my (cevo, isoengels2,
> isotrident, lexxy and hires_extra.png).

I don't think I would touch cevo until someone has taken the effort to
figure out where it all came from. Now that I look, I recognize several
units there that have been taken from the works of other people on the net
without recognition, and possibly also without having asked for
permission.

As far as I am concerned, cevo is pariah.

Yours,
Per

"As Israeli forces pursued militants, civilians
continued getting in the way and dying as a
result." -- New York Times, April 21