Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: October 2001:
[freeciv-data] hungarian.ruleset patch

To: freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-data] hungarian.ruleset patch
From: tgabor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 09:37:47 +0200

Hello!

I made a small patch to the data/nation/hungarian.ruleset file:

- I fixed some spelling mistakes in the leader and city names.

- There was a leader name Bela which should be Béla IV. This seems ugly for
Hungarian players, because Hungarians write IV. Béla. But IV. Béla is bad for
example for English players. To solve this problem I replaced Bela with another
Hungarian king Mátyás.

- There was a Croatian city name among the city names. I replaced thet with a
Hungarian one.

The original file from which the attached hungarian.ruleset.diff was made is
the hungarian.ruleset file of the 11. Oct-21 CVS version (which is same as the
hungarian.ruleset file of the 1.12.0 stable version).
Please excuse my bad English and write me if you applied my patch.

Gabor

-- Type: application/octet-stream
-- File: hungarian.ruleset.diff