Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: March 2001:
[freeciv-data] Re: More Homes for Nations

To: freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-data] Re: More Homes for Nations
From: Thue <thue@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 00:13:37 +0100

On Sunday 04 March 2001 03:05, you wrote:
> I added to the maps starting locations for all the nations that currently
> exist. Fictional nations needed homes as well, so I put them in
> "challenging" locations such as Hawaii. These files can replace the ones
> currently in data/scenario.

Choosing the latvians on the small world I had the pleasure of starting just
south-east of south america :).

Since my first try reveiled this it would indicate that the maps need some
more testing.

-Thue

ps: Also, the maps made with civworld allows you to place specials; perhaps
the world maps should be converted)

pps: using the numbering for assigning start positions is an ugly hack.