Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: November 2000:
[freeciv-data] Next release?

To: freeciv-data <freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [freeciv-data] Next release?
From: "Bobby D. Bryant" <bdbryant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 08:33:14 -0600

Does anyone have any idea when the next release of Freeciv is coming
out?  And if it is going to be within the next few months, could someone
please summarize what new data features will be supported?

The reason I ask is that I hope to do an upgrade to my Ancients modpack
while school is out for the winter break, and if we are about so see a
new release with juicy new features, I should go ahead and work on
support for those new features rather than just polishing up the details
on what I already have.

Thanks,

Bobby Bryant
Austin, Texas