Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: August 2000:
[freeciv-data] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Human races [was: Nations classific

Subject: [freeciv-data] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Human races [was: Nations classification again]
From: "SamBC" <sambc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 20:10:48 +0100

I don't think there's a danger of that being confused with the
racial-appearance description. However, I personally think that dividing by
race *may* be considered racist by some parties, and it doesn't add a great
deal to the gameplay. Much better to divide by historic period/existence and
then geographically, by continent/region/oceanography, IMHO.