Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: August 2000:
[freeciv-data] Re: Nazi nation cityset

To: freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-data] Re: Nazi nation cityset
From: Dmitriy Genzel <udgenzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 14:56:47 -0400 (EDT)

> Maybe ask Dmitriy Genzel what he thinks about it. Or some of the Poles
> who want recompensation for living there.

Actually, I don't mind. The person who would want to play for such a
nation would almost have to be a Nazi who is very proud of the
concentration camps. Hopefully, if it's a multiplayer game, he'll be at
some distavtage then:)

Oh, by the way. Do people here really want this nation so that they can
play for it?

Dmitriy