Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: July 2000:
[freeciv-data] Ancients modpack updated for Freeciv 1.11

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Moses Lei <mlei@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [freeciv-data] Ancients modpack updated for Freeciv 1.11
From: "Bobby D. Bryant" <bdbryant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 18:24:53 -0500

I have prepared a new version of the Ancients modpack for use with
Freeciv 1.11.  I included a few minor tweaks to the design and
corrections to the implementation while I was at it.

The update will appear at the Freeciv download link eventually;
meanwhile the impatient can find it at
http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/bdbryant/freeciv/ancients.html.

If you have not yet upgraded Freeciv to version 1.11, you will need to
continue using an older version of the modpack.  Several older versions
are still available on the downloads page at the Freeciv Web site.

Please report any problems or suggestions for improvement.  The modpack
is still evolving, albeit slowly.  Thanks to those who have provided
feedback previously.

Bobby Bryant
Austin, Texas