Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: June 2000:
[freeciv-data] Re: Suggestions -- useful things for modpacks.

To: freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-data] Re: Suggestions -- useful things for modpacks.
From: "Bobby D. Bryant" <bdbryant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2000 04:35:15 -0500

"Bobby D. Bryant" wrote:

> Hi.  I'm about to upload version 1.2 of the Ancients modpack, which now
> uses most of the customization abilities available under Freeciv 1.10.
> Thanks for implementing these features.

I forgot to say...

Could I get you to consider including this modpack in the next release of
Freeciv?  I think it would be very nice to include a handful of modpacks in
each release.  Perhaps if you started including this one, you could
increase awareness and thus get other people interested in creating more.
(Later, if lots of modpacks become available, you could separate them back
out into an optional kit that installs on top of Freeciv.)

Thanks,

Bobby Bryant
Austin, Texas