Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-announce: June 2000:
[freeciv-announce] version 1.11 revised schedule

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv-announce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-announce] version 1.11 revised schedule
From: Jeff Mallatt <jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 10:53:55 -0400

Due to some important last-minute fixes, I'm delaying the release of 1.11
for a day.

Later today, I'll post a new beta version (1.10.6 (beta)).  Hopefully,
nothing will be found to be too big of a problem to postpone the 1.11
release again, and I'll make that release sometime tomorrow.

So, now's the time for final testing!

Also, now is the time for the translators to submit whatever they want to
be included in 1.11.  I'll be accepting translation changes right up to the
last minute. ;-)

jjm