Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: June 2005:
[freeciv-ai] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#13295) swapping cities for tech

To: fishpark77@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-ai] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#13295) swapping cities for tech
From: "Thomas Müller" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 02:55:03 -0700

Am Montag, 20. Juni 2005 22:29 schrieb Fishpark:

> Dear FreeCiv team,
>
> But in one game I have been able to acquire the
> Lithuanians' only remaining city (thereby removing
> them from the game) because their capital city was
> unknown to me.
>
> You shouldn't be able to buy a capital city, even if
> you don't know the city is the capital.

You cant give your capitol away, but if savepalace = 0, and you destroy a
capitol, there is no new capitol. Also you can sell the place, and you dont
have a capitol anymore.

So, you can't give away capitol, but you can give away last city. Btw, in
2.0.2 its hard/impossible for me to get cities from ai, what version are you
playing.