Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: February 2005:
[freeciv-ai] (PR#12126) acceptable reputation is too high for cease-fire

Subject: [freeciv-ai] (PR#12126) acceptable reputation is too high for cease-fire
From: "Mateusz Stefek" <mstefek@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 04:26:32 -0800

Acceptable reputation limit is very high - that's ok, but for cease fire
I think it would be better if the limit was much lower.
This patch implements it.
It also fixes some behavior which I think was bad:

-    /* Check if we can trust this guy. If we want to blast off to space,
+    /* Check if we can trust this guy. If we have to crash spacerace
leader,
      * we don't care, though. */
     if (ai->diplomacy.acceptable_reputation > aplayer->reputation
-        && ai->diplomacy.strategy != WIN_SPACE) {
+        && ai->diplomacy.strategy != WIN_CAPITAL

It is included in this patch, because it touches the same lines.
--
mateusz