Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: May 2004:
[freeciv-ai] Re: [RFC] (PR#8805) Cleaning up build system

To: Gregory.Berkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-ai] Re: [RFC] (PR#8805) Cleaning up build system
From: "Per Inge Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 23:37:14 -0700

On Sun, 23 May 2004, Gregory Berkolaiko wrote:
> /* And maybe */
> int x, y;       /* Coordinates of the target we have in mind */

If you store x,y then maybe also store the unit role?

> Advisor hierarchy:
> =================
>
> CIVIL (DOMESTIC):
>  Terrain Improvements
>  City Improvements
>  buildings
>  wonders
>  Help Wonders
>
> MILITARY:
>  Defence
>  defenders
>  defence structures
>  counter-attack
>  Attack
>  attackers
>  diplomat
>  hunters
>
> EXPANSION:
>  Settlers
>  Explorers

I think military should go first, and if we have an emergency, abort
there. If we are building a military unit, did not finish building one
this turn, and want a military unit with some high value, then continue
building a military unit.

In general it looks very good.