Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: April 2004:
[freeciv-ai] Designing puppeteer's modifications

To: freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-ai] Designing puppeteer's modifications
From: "Guillermo Lopez Alejos" <100030179@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 22:20:13 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

Now that I have understand a few thing about puppeteer I have to
determine what changes are to be made.

As result of my previous analysis, I have two tasks:
    - Define puppeteer's input / output grammar.
    - Integrate puppeteer into FreeCiv code (when ready).

For the first task, I need to know the functionalities (i.e. commands)
that has to be supported. Or, perhaps, you would prefer a wide design
that let new functionalities to be added easily (so I don't have to care
about puppeteer's grammar).

For the second one I need to know which is puppeteer's state; then I'll
complete it and finally link it into FreeCiv code.

Thanks and regards,

--
Guillermo López Alejos - N.I.A. 100030179
Universidad Carlos III de Madrid