Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: August 2003:
[freeciv-ai] Re: puppeteer, aiclient

To: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-ai] Re: puppeteer, aiclient
From: nikodimka <nikodimka@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 11:26:08 -0700 (PDT)

I have uploaded it to
ftp://upload.freeciv.org/pub/freeciv/incoming/puppetter.patch.gz
So any questions, comments etc are very welcome.

note: it needs socket connection so there should be the GUI-dependant part
right now this part is implemented ONLY for gui-gtk
for all other GUIs I think it will not even compile.

My questions in turn are:

1) I have enchanced agents_unit_cahnged to carry the second argument
"the old state of the unit" so an agent doesn't need to keep track of all the
units
parameters and can easyly see what have changed. Is it okay?

-void agents_unit_changed(struct unit *punit)
+void agents_unit_changed(struct unit *punit, struct unit *old_punit)

2) In agents.c I have to include puppetter.h, in puppetter.h I need to include
agents.h
right now it goes like
#include "../puppetter/puppeteer.h"
and
#include "../agents/agents.h"

should these two headers be moved to freeciv/client/include or
should the Makefile.am-s be changed ?