Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: August 2003:
[freeciv-ai] fstk fix for subs

To: freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-ai] fstk fix for subs
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 11:00:42 +0000 (GMT)

This patch makes fstk work with subs. Previously fstk would try to make
subs attack cities, would just looked silly.

Will commit soon.

  - Per

"This is the future for the world we're in at the moment,"
promised Lawrence Di Rita, special assistant to Rumsfeld.
"We'll get better as we do it more often."