Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: July 2003:
[freeciv-ai] Freeciv AI IRC meet?

To: freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-ai] Freeciv AI IRC meet?
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 18:16:33 +0000 (GMT)

Hello fellow AIers,

I don't know who is still working or planning to work on Freeciv AI. My
guess is that there are still quite a few people on this list interested
in AI matters, but there is little communication.

So I suggest we meet up on IRC one day and try to talk a little about AI
issues. (The Freeciv AI, mind you.)

Who is interested, and at what time? (Please use UTC/GMT.) If you have any
specific agenda items you want to discuss, please suggest that as well.