[freeciv-ai] Idea for a AI testcase
[Top] [All Lists]
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index] [Thread Index]
A big island and two players. Each player has a city and an equal
number of units of the same type. These are places like this.
c uuu UUU C
Both players know the whole map. The island has random terrain. The
cities can't produce new units. Units can't be upgraded.
Good actions by the AI:
- move unit to a tile with a high defence value
- fortify unit
- move unit to a tile with a high defence value and fortify unit
- move unit into city
- move unit into city to heal
- planned attack (multiple units vs one enemy unit)
Bad actions would be:
- stay idle
- unplanned attack (one unit against multiple enemy units)
- bad attack (attacking a best defended units first)
I have no idea what the current AI will do in this case.
"Heuer's Law: Any feature is a bug unless it can be turned off."
- [freeciv-ai] Idea for a AI testcase,
Raimar Falke <=