Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: May 2003:
[freeciv-ai] AI measurement code

To: freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-ai] AI measurement code
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 15:38:42 +0000 (GMT)

This is a vast improvement over the previous kludge I posted. I now output
the data to gamelog, and use an external script (testrun.sh) to parse it,
and we no longer need to pass compile time options to gcc...

Use this to generate AI measurement data similar to those I create for
settlers and CM. The seeds are hard-coded, and your results should
therefore be comparable to mine as long as you don't change them or any
options.

It still only works for 'experimental' players. But testrun.sh sets this
automatically now.