Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: January 2003:
[freeciv-ai] Re: Kill_something_with does unnecessary calculation.

To: freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-ai] Re: Kill_something_with does unnecessary calculation.
From: Gregory Berkolaiko <Gregory.Berkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 17:01:15 +0000

Attached is the final cleanup patch for kill_something_with.  It removes masses
of unwanted code, moves some of the code into process_attacker_want.

I am now really bored with this stuff, so this will be the last patch in the
line.  I thought about extracting common components of k_s_w and f_s_t_k, but
they all operate on masses of variables.  I better leave things as they are.

G.