Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: January 2003:
[freeciv-ai] final bodyguard cleanup

To: freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-ai] final bodyguard cleanup
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 14:50:07 +0000 (GMT)

This is an updated version of my previous bodyguard cleanup patch. Most of
the previous patch has already been committed as parts of other patches,
so it is quite small now.

Biggest changes:
 - Better/stricter bodyguard checking and handling
 - Cleanup
 - Some new comments
 - Naval bodyguards (need ferry cleanups to work properly, now rarely
   used)
 - Several more sanity checks for bodyguards, no more mech inf
   bodyguarding riflemen
 - Want new bodyguard should ours die