Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: October 2002:
[freeciv-ai] Re: do not assert transport without destination

To: Gregory Berkolaiko <Gregory.Berkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv ai <freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [freeciv-ai] Re: do not assert transport without destination
From: Jordi Negrevernis i Font <jorneg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 19:23:20 +0200

En/na Gregory Berkolaiko ha escrit:

1. I am not sure if the dest_[xy] is ever set to -1 in the present CVS. I think it's a feature of some of the Per's pending changes.

   Yes, its a patch for cvs+massiveai2.diff. Sorry i did not notice that.

2. Be careful, the patch you sent is actually 3 patches appended to each other.

   Yes, strange this happen with my current diff.