Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: September 2002:
[freeciv-ai] fix bug in ai_military_attack()

To: freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-ai] fix bug in ai_military_attack()
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 00:52:00 +0000 (GMT)

This stops very bad cases of flip-flops in attacks. Also stops the looping
done by units trying to jump ship and swim towards their targets.

It is not pretty but it gets the job done. The biggest sources of the
ugliness here are the badness of the barbarian exceptions, fstk, gothere
and the ferry code, all of which deserve the death penalty.

Yours
Per

"I don't see why people are so upset about cloning sheep. American
television networks have been doing that to their audiences for years."
-- Jello Biafra