Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: September 2002:
[freeciv-ai] idle

To: freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-ai] idle
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 14:07:13 +0000 (GMT)

The frenzy of activity on my part is over for now. I'll be busy until
monday with real life stuff. No more commits unless a bug is found and a
fix is posted.

Then, unless I get any protests, I intend to commit the following AI
patches (in this order):
 - any and all same_pos patches
 - bodyguardcleanup#3
 - active diplomats
 - hp recovery
 - flying AI

Apart from my own patches and corecleanups, that should be all outstanding
AI patches. If I have forgotten any, let me know.

Until then
Per

"I don't see why people are so upset about cloning sheep. American
television networks have been doing that to their audiences for years."
-- Jello Biafra