Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: August 2002:
[freeciv-ai] coreai: unit_desirability()

To: freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-ai] coreai: unit_desirability()
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 12:30:07 +0000 (GMT)

Did not use much (any) of Ross' code. Shuffled the existing code into a
more easily readable format and added and changed lots of stuff.

It now evaluates more unit abilities, and places less weight on some like
F_IGTER, which was way overvalued.

TODO: Add checks for ruleset hints (roles). But first someone with some
significantly more playing experience than me should check these hints for
validity.

Yours
Per