Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: August 2002:
[freeciv-ai] Re: quizz

To: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-ai] Re: quizz
From: Raahul Kumar <raahul_da_man@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 05:23:29 -0700 (PDT)

--- "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sat, 17 Aug 2002, Raahul Kumar wrote:
> > --- "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > This function gets called every turn on every unit. What is fundamentally
> > > wrong with it?
> >
> > Well for starters if it gets called for every unit there is a huge problem
> with
> > air and ship units. It should at the very least exclude those units.
>
> I don't see why.

They suffer big penalties as defenders. I don't think air units can even defend
a city, and sea units suffer from pearl harbour. A cruise missile, for obvious
reasons, has crap defence.

> > It also gets called a lot.
>
> What's new... This is Syela land:)

Yes, but that guy is long gone. I thought we were in charge now ;).

> Yours
> Per

Aloha,
RK.

I never killed a man that didn't deserve it. -Mickey Cohen