Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: August 2002:
[freeciv-ai] rfc: logging

To: freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-ai] rfc: logging
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 22:18:23 +0000 (GMT)

In the attached patch I have macros that wrap freelog for more uniform and
informative log messages from the AI code. I want some feedback on it. It
is not optimal, since you can't add more varargs to it (tried some other
variants but none worked well). It should have option to specify your own
loglevel but that's secondary.

Please suggest something better. We need something like this to get decent
logging of the AI and find bugs.

Yours
Per