Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: June 2002:
[freeciv-ai] Re: [Patch] Cleanup of process_*_want [1.6]

To: Gregory Berkolaiko <Gregory.Berkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-ai] Re: [Patch] Cleanup of process_*_want [1.6]
From: AI Developer Zombie <pasky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 22:03:16 +0200

Hi people,

  old gloomy zombie returning on the end of the freeciv-1.12 days returning to
try to take care about its sins yet repentant..

Dear diary, on Wed, May 01, 2002 at 07:43:26PM CEST, I got a letter,
where Gregory Berkolaiko <Gregory.Berkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxxx> told me, that...
> I took Petr's patch, updated it and made some changes, mostly comments.
> Also converted an if - esle if - else if - else to switch.
>
> Tested savegames, they are identical.  Highly recommended for inclusion
> (yeah, yeah, feature freeze, but it's not a feature, it's cleanup, long
> due for inclusion, good quality and will undoubtedly be forgotten after
> the release, so please include).

Thanks a lot for taking care for my patch.. :)

How it looks with it? Was it committed?

--

                                Petr "Pasky" Baudis

.
Object orientation is in the mind, not in the compiler. -- Alan Cox
.