Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 2008:
[aclug-L] Booting many different versions of Linux/Windows/etc

To: Aclug Discussion Group <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Booting many different versions of Linux/Windows/etc
From: Thomas Wallis <wallis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 18:54:12 -0500 (CDT)

        Hello all!  I found this about a week ago.  I have used it on two
boxes so far.  It seems to work fine.  If you want to set up a box that
can boot many different versions of LINUX/BSD/Windows, you might want to
look at this!

http://www.justlinux.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=147959

                        Enjoy!

                        T W

Disclaimer: All opinions expressed here are my own and not those of WSU.

EMAIL address:  wallis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx