Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 2007:
[aclug-L] Re: SD 19" TV

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: SD 19" TV
From: "Michael Holmes" <aerospaced@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 21:37:34 -0500

I'll take it

Michael Holmes

708 West 46th St. South

Wichita, KS 67217

(316)522-3637(h)

(316)619-7339(c)

=20

-----Original Message-----
From: discussion-bounce@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:discussion-bounce@xxxxxxxxx] =
On
Behalf Of David Carmichael
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2007 2:09 PM
Subject: [aclug-L] SD 19" TV

I have a tube 19" Sam's / Dewoo TV that was working just fine when I =
removed
from service today.
I will toss into the trash Wed. Night unless somebody says;
" HEY! I want it! "

I replaced it with a low cost LCD TV.... now when I send my =
HD-DirecTV+DVR's
singnal squeezed I can unsqueeze and view at the correct accecpt.

I also have a Dell 15" Tube Monitor which is working just fine that I =
would
like to trade for a "Monitor to PC" cable as my new LCD will allow for
Computer connection but do not have the correct cable.

--David

--=20
I live in my own little world. But it's OK. They know me here.
Growing older is mandatory...Growing up is optional...
Laughing at yourself is therapeutic!
The geek shall inherit the earth...