Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 2007:
[aclug-L] Due to very poor customer service from AT&T

To: dec29111@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Due to very poor customer service from AT&T
From: "David Carmichael" <dec2955@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 17:44:14 -0500

Due to very poor customer service from AT&T Internet
Please do not send any more email to:

dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx

I will be changing phone/Internet service to 'COX' around the end of the
month of October.

Phone number should carry over to the new provider.

I hope that I am not making a mistake making this change.

But I am tired of not being able to get answers from the support/billing
people at AT&T.

Please change my email address for the time being to:

dec2955@xxxxxxxxx

Till I get the 'Cox' service fully updated and installed

- David

*Sorry if this is a duplicate message.. and you may even get another copy
after the change with the new 'COX' email address.*