Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 2007:
[aclug-L] Re: Pickup a FREE computer from DNI on or before Friday!

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: nlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Pickup a FREE computer from DNI on or before Friday!
From: Jason Klein <jklein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 22:34:53 -0500

Thanks to everyone for your overwhelming support.  Within several hours,
all 35 of these systems had new homes.

Thanks to the WSU ACM group, it sounds like several of these systems
will be setup as Linux-based word processing computers for WSU students
who do not have their own computers.  If any of you have hardware to
spare, it sounds like the ACM group can put it to good use.  I'm having
trouble finding their website though.  Contact me off list for contact
info if you are interested in donating computers to them.

Jason

--
Jason Klein
Datility Networks Inc