Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 2007:
[aclug-L] [jrk] Low-end MythTV setup...

To: nlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] [jrk] Low-end MythTV setup...
From: Jason Klein <jklein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 14:03:06 -0500

I am retiring my current MythTV setup in favor of a new multi-system
setup.  I've always been impressed with how well it worked for me
considering I used mostly spare parts (AMD 700mhz w/ 512MB), so I
documented the hardware here:
http://pvrhw.goldfish.org/tiki-view_pvrent.php?systemid=JRK%
20Standalone%20700

I thought I'd pass this on in case any of you knew of someone
interested in pursuing MythTV but concerned about hardware
requirements.  I've talked to quite a few people in both of the local
LUGs who expressed an interest in MythTV and/or were already running
a system.

Jason

--
Jason Klein