Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: June 2007:
[aclug-L] Any interest in an HLUG?

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Any interest in an HLUG?
From: Jonathan Hall <flimzy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 12:24:00 -0500

My employer is eager to host a Hutchinson Linux User's Group... does
anyone know if any such group already exists?  Google told me no, but
Google isn't always right :)

If there isn't one... Is there anyone on this list who would be
interested in attending an HLUG?

Please respond to me privately if this is something you would be
interested in participating in.

--
Jonathan