Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 2007:
[aclug-L] Off Topic: Seeking referals

To: Air Capital Linux <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Off Topic: Seeking referals
From: DAVID CARMICHAEL <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 17:31:13 -0700 (PDT)

(3)
I am looking for a low cost riding mower repair shop... to do my seasonal
tune-up, The shop that has been doing my service for years is no longer doing
business.
    (2)
I am also looking for a hauling service that can haul about a truck and a half
full of 'yard waste' (tree limbs mainly)... ... in the days of yore.. I would
of just burned the pile.. but due to changes in city code I can no longer
burn...

    (1)

Seeking somebody to help with UHF/Digital TV external antenna issues. Can pick
up all but two local stations with a strong 95% or higher signal. Can not pick
up KPTS-8.1->3 or KWCH-12.1 or 12.2? Only receiving a signal meter reading of
less than 50%,

--David

The geek shall inherit the earth...