Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 2006:
[aclug-L] Seeking referrals for licensed contractor

To: David Carmichael <dec29111@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Seeking referrals for licensed contractor
From: DAVID CARMICHAEL <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 22:43:53 -0800 (PST)

Seeking referrals/bids from licensed contractor(s) to do the following work=
 for me over the next couple of months (about one project per-month)=0A =0A=
Install new external UHF/VHF/HDTV Antenna and run an unbroken down lead as =
the last contractor added three splices...=0A        you would not want me =
climbing on a roof...=0A =0AInstall of a new breaker and outlets.... For fu=
ture large screen tv in living room...=0A        would rather have a licens=
ed contractor do this for insurance reasons...=0A=0AInstall of a new bathro=
om fan and power leads=0A        you would not want me climbing in my attic=
..=0A =0AClean up ten year yard waste pile which is mainly from storm damag=
ed Yard/Tree limbs.=0A        do not have a truck to haul away the pile... =
somebody with a front loading scoop tractor could get this done fast..=0A =
=0Aor either a bonded/insured all around handy man that can do the above it=
ems... =0A....that can show up on time and get the work done with limited s=
moking breaks....=0A=0AThe last two projects where I hired what I thought w=
as a licensed contractor ended up with either a fake licence or the party h=
ad other work that paid better and never showed up at all....=0A=0A=0A=0A=
=0A =0AI live in my own little world. But it's OK. They know me here. =0AGr=
owing older is mandatory...Growing up is optional... =0ALaughing at yoursel=
f is therapeutic! =0AThe geek shall inherit the earth...