Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2006:
[aclug-L] Re: Good JavaScript reference?

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Good JavaScript reference?
From: "Rick Borders" <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 19:00:40 -0600

Hi Jon,

The following link has some pretty good information on several web
programming topics:

http://www.w3schools.com

Just go down to the "Learn JavaScript" link then click "Start learning
JavaScript now!"
Remember, we are all here, because we are not all there,

Rick Borders
rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.rickborders.com