Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 2005:
[aclug-L] If you had a Win98se Question what forum/blog would you go to?

To: "discussion@xxxxxxxxx" <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] If you had a Win98se Question what forum/blog would you go to?
From: DAVID CARMICHAEL <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 20:47:11 -0800 (PST)

If you had a Win98se Question what forum/blog would
you go to?

"Basic Question: Wife purchased a new "Brother" multi
fuction usb printer.. (she was expecting the high
quality of product she has used in their line of
sewing machines) But we can not seem to get the
printer to print "MULTI PAGE DOCUMENTS", tried adding
a "USB_2.0" PCI card for the printer and that did not
help!

System is a 1ghz celeron w/512mb member 40gb harddrive
w/20gb free..

I live in my own little world. But it's OK. They know me here.