Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 2005:
[aclug-L] [announce] Sept Aclug Meeting: Monday Sept 12 @ 7:30pm

To: <announce@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] [announce] Sept Aclug Meeting: Monday Sept 12 @ 7:30pm
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 09:41:11 -0500

Once again it's time for our monthly meeting. No topic has been
selected, so perhaps tonight we should be discussing what we see as the
future of Aclug. Do we continue trying to have presentation meetings, or
should we resign ourselves to being a mostly social club?

We'll be meeting once again at the Wichita Eagle, so we'll most likely
have a projector available for anyone who'd like to do a short
presentation.

Meeting Details:

Monday, Sept 12
7:30pm ~ 9:00pm