Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: May 2005:
[aclug-L] Re: May Meeting Topic?

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: May Meeting Topic?
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 12:05:30 -0500

Finding people who are qualified and wanting to give a presentation has
been the problem as of late.  Assuming Eric is ok with us meeting at the
Eagle again, we could try an open forum using the web to try to solve
some of these problems. On my own machine, I don't even have sound
working since I upgraded my motherboard. In my case, it's a driver issue
that I haven't wanted to spend the time tracking down.

I'm still open to suggestions for this month's meeting.  If I don't nail
anything down, I'll announce it as an open forum on Friday.

--Dale