Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 2005:
[aclug-L] Re: DVR

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: DVR
From: Ryan Hunt <dreadlocks@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 16:36:50 -0500

I couldent get my voodoo3 3500 to work with mythtv, it not completly
supported by v4l.. (it works watching TV but gives me errors in syslog
on recording.. Through a bunch of reasearch I later found that the V3
3500 frame grabbing does not work.

currently im running just the frontend so I can watch movies and
listen to music through my tv.. I setup Azureus to download my tv
shows off rss so really I dont need a capture card, tho it would be
very handy...

here are the debian packages I use for mythtv:
http://dijkstra.csh.rit.edu/~mdz/debian/dists/unstable/mythtv/