Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 2004:
[aclug-L] December meeting?

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] December meeting?
From: Justin Pence <pence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 05:57:28 -0600 (CST)

I decided to crawl out of the woodwork and meet other GNU/Linux users in
my area, and you're slimming down due to lack of interest? That sucks!
I'll try to show up at Torres on Monday, although I could use help knowing
where it is, when it is, and how to know you guys when I get there.

Oh, I'm Justin Pence. I've been using GNU/Linux exclusively for over a
year, and also volunteer as a webmaster for the Free Software Foundation.
I don't really know what else to say, other than the fact that I'd like to
meet other Free Software nuts in my area. ;)

Anyways, hope you guys the best.
~JP