Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 2004:
[aclug-L] Re: August Aclug Meeting?

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: August Aclug Meeting?
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 09:22:50 -0500

Since I haven't heard of any suggestions or volunteers for this month's
meeting, I'm going to assume we won't have an official meeting this month.
If a number of you want to get together and have an informal meeting, be my
guest.  I'm off on vacation next week and will be unable to join you.
Hopefully we can get regular meetings started again in September.

--Dale