Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: June 2004:
[aclug-L] Re: June Aclug Meeting?

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: June Aclug Meeting?
From: Clint A Brubakken <cabrubak@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 11:17:23 -0500

I'd like one, but both me and John Alexander have bowling league Monday
nights and couldn't get there until 8:30 - 8:45, so I was just letting
the rest of discuss it.

If there isn't interest in Monday, how about Tuesday?

As for where, Torres is fine with me. Its got room for us all, and isn't
really loud, and its not a bar so the under 21 .