Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: June 2004:
[aclug-L] Computer Hardware

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Computer Hardware
From: Jeremy Johnstone <jsjohnst@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 20:30:09 -0500

I have a bunch of stuff which is collecting dust in my basement. I have more
stuff than can fit in the largest truck Uhaul rents (I know from experience).
I have everything from MB's / RAM / HD's / Rackmount Servers / Switches /
Hubs / Monitors / Network Cable / Fiber / etc etc. Some of it I will part
with for free, but most of it I want a reasonable price for. If anyone needs
anything please email me offlist as there is a decent chance I have it.

Jeremy