Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 2004:
[aclug-L] Re: mysql, timestamps and timezones (oh my)

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: mysql, timestamps and timezones (oh my)
From: Jesse Kaufman <glandix@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 20:40:26 -0500

On Tuesday 13 April 2004 8:19 pm, Jeff Vian wrote:
>  From the documentation.

arg ... yeah, i've read so many docs on so many different things this week
already that my eyes are starting to bug out ... learning more than i ever
wanted to about timezones, date formats, and labor laws ...  :S

> look that up on the documentation that came with your distro.
> "/usr/share/doc/mysql-3.23.54a/manual.html" on my system.

er ... yeah, i know how to find the docs (tho' i'm running the 4.x series and
just rely on the online docs)...

-g-